French Field District Stadium is located on the Rocky Mountain High School campus (1500 W. Swallow) in Fort Collins. All four high schools (Fort Collins HS, Fossil Ridge HS, Poudre HS, and Rocky Mountain HS) schedule football, soccer, lacrosse and track & field events at French Field. In addition, the PSD Middle School Football District Championships and the PSD Elementary Track meet are held at the stadium. Concessions are open and available during high school football games and track & field meets.
|ADMISSION PRICES||STUDENT (K-12th)||ADULT||SENIOR (60+)|
|FOOTBALL (regular season)||$4.00||$6.00||$4.00|
|SOCCER, LACROSSE, TRACK & FIELD (regular season)||FREE||FREE||FREE|
|CHSAA District, Regional and State Playoff competitions||TBD||TBD||TBD|
*PSD Family Athletic Passes are available for purchase at the four high schools athletic offices. Passes are $75 for 20 punches.
Residents 60 years of age and older may contact the District Athletics Office, 490-3332, to request an Activities Admission Pass. Passes are good for one school year.
PSD Athletics supports a safe and fan friendly environment at French Field. The following items are not allowed into French Field:
- Outside food of any kind
- Coolers, ice chests, bottles (other than factory sealed water bottles), cans, cups or containers of any kind
- Fireworks, projectiles or explosives
- Artificial noise makers
- Pets (except for service animals)
- Weapons of any kind
- Balls, Frisbees or other items that may be thrown
- Bicycles, roller blades or skateboards
- All of the school property in and around French Field including sidewalks and parking areas are alcohol and tobacco free areas.
- No re-entry of students is allowed.
- Spectators must wear shirts and shoes at all times.
- Once spectators enter the stadium through a specific gate, they may not walk through to other side.
- The practice of throwing baby powder (or any other powder substance) up in the air at outdoor or indoor contests is strictly prohibited. This causes bleachers (and nearby playing areas in indoor venues) to be extremely slick. Further this practice is banned across the country due to the inhalation risk to asthmatic spectators.
- Students are not to jump up on or against the fences in front of the bleachers after or during games. It is both a safety concern and it causes damage to our facility.
- Spectators are not permitted to enter field area before, during or after contests unless access is approved in advance by District Athletic Director or Stadium Manager.