Students build Individual Career Academic Plans (ICAP) in Xello
Poudre School District 6th-12th grade students create and manage their ICAP in Xello.
The Xello platform helps 6th-12th grade students:
- Build Resumes
- Create a 4 year high school course plan
- Take career, skills, and personality assessments
- Research and apply for college,
- Identify and research in-demand careers
- Find local scholarships
- Connect with local businesses and organizations to find job shadow opportunities, internships and apprenticeships.
Login and start exploring today!
Provide relevant work-based learning experiences to PSD students!