Expectant Families / Families with Young Children (birth to age 3)
Quality services and support is available to families who meet the Early Head Start eligibility requirements.
- Expectant families
- Child's age (birth to age 3)
- Family needs and income
- Prenatal parent education support
- Home visits
- Educational, hearing and vision screenings
- Socialization opportunities through PACT (Parent and Child Togetherness) events
- Partnerships with local infant and toddler childcare centers and with service providers for children with IFSPs
Preschool Offerings (children, ages 3 to 5*)
Quality preschool programs include:
- Social/emotional skills development
- Literacy and language development
- Individualized academic plans
- Individualized education plans
Preschool- tuition based
Tuition for one year is $3,645 or $405/month for nine months for a 3.5 hour class or $3,357 or $373/month for nine months for a 2.75 hour class. All classes meet four days per week, Monday through Thursday. In addition, there is a one-time, non-refundable $50 enrollment fee. **This Rate is Subject to Change.
Tuition-Based slots are available on a limited basis, based on availability, at all of the elementary schools offering preschool. Transportation is not available for tuition-based slots.
To apply for tuition based preschool, click here.
Preschool - no cost
No-cost preschool is available to families who meet eligibility requirements through the following programs:
- Head Start*
- Colorado Preschool Program*
- Early Childhood Special Education**
*Children must be 3 years old by September 15 of the year of enrollment for Head Start, Colorado Preschool Program and Tuition based preschool. Children are eligible on their 3rd birthday for Early Childhood Special Education/Integrated Services. Children who are school-aged 5 or age 5 by September 15 are not eligible for preschool services.
Services for All Families
Student screening and evaluations
- Age-appropriate child development screening
- Developmental Evaluation through Child Find
Developmentally-appropriate early childhood education
- Delivered by highly-qualified teachers licensed through the Colorado Department of Education
- 59% of our teachers hold a Master's degree!
Family services and parenting education classes
- Parent classes
- Male engagement program
- PACT (Parent And Child Togetherness) events
Referrals for community resources and services
- Health and dental
- Mental wellness
- Mental Health Referrals
- Food and housing