We invite our community to guide the development of Poudre School District’s Strategic Plan at a series of upcoming engagement sessions.
This plan will be our roadmap for the next several years and focuses on four priorities: literacy, graduating with options, mental health and belonging, and school safety. Our data show there are great things happening in PSD but that there are not yet great outcomes for all students. With a strategic plan to help guide us, we believe we can best support learning for all by better aligning practices across our school district.
You can weigh in at any of the following sessions:
- Hosted in Spanish - 6:30 p.m., Tuesday, Sept. 13, Lesher Middle School, 1400 Stover St., Fort Collins
- 7 p.m., Thursday, Sept. 15, Wellington Middle-High School, 2856 Cleveland Ave., Wellington
- Hosted in Arabic - 6:30 p.m., Friday, Sept. 16, University Village, 1600 W. Plum St. room 103/104, Fort Collins
- 6:30 p.m., Thursday, Sept. 22, Webber Middle School, 4201 Seneca St., Fort Collins
- 7 p.m., Thursday, Sept. 29, Timnath Middle-High School, 4700 East Prospect Road, Timnath
- 6:30 p.m., Thursday, Oct. 6, Preston Middle School, 4901 Corbett Drive, Fort Collins
- 6:30 p.m., Thursday, Oct. 20, Lincoln Middle School, 1600 Lancer Drive Fort Collins
- 6:30 p.m., Thursday, Oct. 27, Boltz Middle School, 720 Boltz Drive, Fort Collins
Those who attend can expect to learn about data and why the priority areas were selected. Facilitators will also share a draft of the Strategic Plan framework and ask participants for their feedback. Other teams of staff will use input to build upon the framework; a second iteration of the plan will be shared later this fall, and everyone will have another opportunity to share thoughts through a survey. We are currently planning to release the final Strategic Plan sometime in the first quarter of 2023.
Moving forward, we will post updated information on the PSD Strategic Plan web page.
We are looking forward to partnering with everyone to build this plan in support of our students.