Policies, laws, and guidelines in the PSD Student Conduct Booklet
Each year, parents/guardians and secondary students must acknowledge that they have reviewed the Student Rights and Code of Conduct, which is a compilation of rules, policies and regulations regarding student behavior. Parents/guardians are not given access to ParentVUE until they electronically sign the acknowledgment.
How to complete your digital acknowledgement
- Log into the ParentVUE parent portal.
- Read the Acknowledgement text box.
- Click on the link at the bottom of the page to download the Code of Conduct.
- Write your name on the signature field exactly as it appears on your ParentVUE account.
- Click “Yes.” Parents/guardians will not be given access to ParentVUE until they electronically sign the acknowledgment.
- Parents of secondary students (6-12): Your student will also be asked to acknowledge having received and reviewed the Code of Conduct when logging into StudentVUE for the first time this school year.
- Families new to PSD who have never accessed their ParentVUE account will receive a separate email with instructions for how to log into ParentVUE.
- If you have questions, see the ParentVUE FAQ or contact your school.
More information about all Poudre School District policies, including new and revised policies, is available on the District Policies web page.