Records Requests Forms

Request Records

The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) (20 U.S.C. § 1232g; 34 CFR Part 99) is a Federal law that protects the privacy of student education record. FERPA gives a parent/guardian (“Parent”) certain rights with respect to their children's education record. These rights transfer to the student when he or she reaches the age of 18 or attends a school beyond the high school level (an "Eligible Student"). The student education record of Eligible Students can only be released to a Parent with written consent from the Eligible Student, by providing other legal documentation, or by certifying the Eligible Student was a dependent for tax purposes the previous tax year.

In accordance with FERPA and under Poudre School District Policy JRA/JRC, a student’s education record will not be released to a third-party without written consent, unless such disclosure is permitted under FERPA.

Record requests are processed online through ScribOrder. 

Requests for a student’s education record submitted online are subject to a $4.00 transaction fee (does not apply to requests from other schools/districts serving K12 students). In accordance with the current Board-Adopted Schedule of Student Fees and Other Select Charges, other fees/charges may apply when requesting a student’s education record.


Please note the information below:

  • Requests for a student’s education record completed online will be processed on days District offices are open according to the current District calendar, between the hours of 7:30 AM and 4:00 PM.

  • You will receive emails from to notify you of the status of your request. It is important you read these emails carefully as additional information may be required to process your request.

  • Guide How To Request Records
    Guide How To Retrieve Records

  • Third-party requests must include the PSD Consent to Release Student Education Record to a Third Party form. The form can be uploaded during the request process.

  • All requests will be delivered electronically to the email you provide or to the educational institutions that accept electronic transcripts via ScribOrder’s systems secure download method. However, a delivery address is still required in order to process the request.

    • If electronic delivery is not available, the requested student education record will be mailed via USPS.

  • Diplomas - The PSD Records Center does not maintain copies of diplomas. However, it does hold all original diplomas not picked up during graduation. 

  • ​​​​​​GED records - PSD does not maintain GED records. To request GED records, contact "Diploma Sender" directly at or call 855-876-3774.

  • ACT/SAT - Contact College Board